Subscribe:

martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

READY,STEADY, GO !!!

Let me give you a short introduction about my blog. From time to time, I will give you a task to carry out connected with a topic dealt with in class. You will find all types of tasks: giving your opinion , revising grammar or vocabulary, watching a video, looking for information, creating materials ...

Come on! Let's start! This is my first task for you to carry out. As we all know very well, you will be travelling to AMSTERDAM very soon. Many things will shock you and one of them will certainly be the large amount of bicycles moving around you.

Before leaving, I think it will be very useful for you to know some information about the city. I have prepared a "treasure hunt". Find the answers to all my questions and don't forget to write about your impressions and experiences on your way back. Post it here. I'm looking forward to reading it.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.